Thank you for visiting our site! We hope that you found what you were looking for and maybe even a little something extra.
We've done our best to address most of the standard questions below, but please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 082 777 4040 if there's any additional information we can help you with.
TURN AROUND TIMES: All goods in stock will be shipped within 2 working days of receiving payment. Thereafter, delivery of your package will depend on where you are situated within South Africa - please see DELIVERY notes below for further information.
If you are interested in an item that is currently out of stock, please feel free to contact us to find out when we are expecting our next delivery.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: We offer the following payment options - instantEFT, Payfast and Snapscan.
If you would prefer to pay for your products via traditional EFT (not instant) you will receive an email from us with our banking details. Once you have made payment, please forward your proof of payment to email@example.com
PLEASE USE YOUR ORDER NUMBER & SURNAME AS REFERENCE
What is PayFast? PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. Payfast enables easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers. Payfast allows sellers (individuals, businesses and charities) to accept secure payments from online buyers in a variety of ways. **Please note there is no charge to the buyer when using PayFast.To pay using PayFast, simply select “Instant EFT/Credit Card” as your payment method during the checkout process. You will be redirected to the very secure PayFast payment gateway where you can create a quick account with them (or log in if you already have one) and make your payment. Your payment will be instantly confirmed and you will be automatically be redirected to the Oh Crikey website, where your order will be confirmed.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: We do our best to ensure the safe delivery of all our products. However, if you receive an item that is damaged, or if it is simply not what you were expecting and you wish to return or exchange it, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your parcel.
Please note: In order for us to consider a refund on an unwanted purchase the product will need to be resalable, undamaged and in its original packaging.
DELIVERY: We deliver nationwide throughout South Africa.
- Delivery is FREE for all orders over R1500.
- Collection from Claremont, Cape Town is free of charge - please contact us on 082-777-4040 to arrange a collection time.
- Local Cape Town Area (within 50km radius): R80 - Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery
- Cape Town Regional Area (within 120km radius): R100 - Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery
- Major City Centres: there is a flat rate of R120 for delivery to major centres within South Africa (these include: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London and George). Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
- Regional & Outlying Areas: there is a flat rate of R140 for delivery to all other areas Nationally. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Courier tracking details will be mailed to you once the courier has been dispatched.
If you would like an order to be delivered as a gift, we can assist you here. Please indicate this in your order and include any personalised message that you would like to send.
Please note there is no mark-up on our delivery fee - should you wish to use your own courier to collect your order from us you are most welcome to.
CONTACT INFORMATION: If you have any queries at all please feel free to contact us, we would love to hear from you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Sally on +27 (0) 82 777 4040