Lottie’s motto is “Be bold, be brave, be you”.
A doll just like me! Lottie aims to encourage kids to embrace individuality, enjoy their childhood and embark on meaningful adventures! Unlike other dolls, Lottie and Finn are based on characters that are nine years of age. Lottie and Finn are relatable, age-appropriate and fun dolls, many of the dolls and accessories from the collection were inspired by real girls.
8 things about Lottie that you need to know!
1. Lottie is age appropriate, she does not wear make-up, high-heels or jewellery.
2. Lottie is relatable “just like me”. Lottie represents all the positive, different facets of childhood, without limitation.
3. Lottie stands on her own two feet.
4. Lottie has a child-like body, based on the realistic proportions of a 9 year old girl.
5. Lottie is ethnically diverse. There is a range of hair, skin and eye colours available.
6. Lottie has tactile hair and fabric. Her hair is made from premium quality Saran and her clothing is composed of tactile fabric.
7. Lottie has won numerous international awards.
8. Lottie is 18cm tall, very cute and portable.
To date, many of our dolls, outfits, accessories and play-sets have come straight from the amazing and awe-inspiring imagina-tions of children. Maybe that’s what makes our range of dolls so relatable. Kids have helped to create a range of toys that they actually want to play with.
They are dressed comfortably in clothes that are made from colourful and tactile fabrics. They have play-sets that encourage outdoor play, from fishing to body-boarding to fossil-hunting. And their bodies are based on the proportions of a 9-year-old child. (Their heads are a bit bigger though because, let’s be honest, who doesn’t love the opportunity for a spot of hair-play?